Sometimes, I wonder if anything I will ever do will have such an impact as what Bill Johnson and Kris Vallotton have done.
They have answered a call that impacts thousands of new people every year. Even just by the fact that at least 1,000 students do first and second year at BSSM every year.
I know I am in a season of rest and it won't be that way forever...but, I just don't know what to do now. I'm literally merely twiddling my thumbs it seems. My discernment and prophecy has intensified and heightened even in this season...but, for what? Those close to me don't listen to me...they don't value my words...in essence, giving the Holy Spirit and myself a big middle finger...
What does it take to have people value your words?
The people closest to you....so it's not that a prophet is least accepted in their own country....what makes you accepted in your own country....when the words are hard....
So sad that so many are willing to turn away when I'm just trying to help...
I've never turned away when someone gave me a hard word...
It doesn't really hurt...just makes me apathetic towards my relationships.
That's not how I wanted to start a new year....
Won't be how I end it.
I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment